Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Post the Wiccan Rede Monument

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will."

If there's one thing I like doing it's pissing off Religious people especially Christians. Let me tell you every time I make a Christian cry when I tell them there is no God or no Heaven, it just makes my week. Well the Christian Plurality is at it again, trying to post the Ten Commandments on public property. The decision is in the Supreme Court this week. You see we "secularists" are fighting this the wrong way. First we let them post their little ten commandments then we fight them at their own game. Then right next to THEIR ten commandments in OUR public buildings we post the Wiccan Rede. If they do let us post it without a fight it will show just how fair they're trying to be, and it will be right next to their precious commandments every time they look at them, but if they fight posting the Wiccan Rede it will show how much of a hypocrites they are. How close-minded, ignorant, xenophobic, and prejudice the US populous in general is.

I chose Wicca because, first it's my wife's religion, and second, to the average ignorant Christian American they consider it an evil religion so how better to get back at them. So, if you think it's a good idea email me and let me know. If you think it's a bad idea email me and let me know, because I really dont give a shit what you think anyway. Just kidding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya because you know... wicca is such a prominent aspect of american history and culture...

in my past life, i was a cockroach... hahaha