Friday, February 25, 2005

The Pope

The Pope has been sick off and on over the past 6 months creating concern over whether or not he will be able to finish his job here on Earth. Every time he goes to the hospital the Catholics start praying for the Pope to live, I however think they should pray for him to die. Why? Maybe it's because I want the leader of my organiztion to be able to feed, clothe, and dress himself. It dont want him to drool all over his gown while he's giving a speech. I think I would want to be able to understand what the fuck he's saying in some language. I'm sorry but I think it's time for the Pope to let go. This guy is going to be the leader of the largest sect of Christianity with a tubes coming in and out of him just to keep him alive...
This is ridiculous....let go people come on...After all according to you nothing but great things await him...Right?
And another thing if he truly believed it was up to God whether he lived or died he wouldnt go to the hospital every time he coughed he would wait it out and pray like a true believer.

No comments: