Sunday, September 30, 2007

Letter to Sen. Bayh

Senator Bayh,
In accordance with the follwing sense of the Senate, for which you voted, concerning subsection 2, I would wish for you to vote to condemn Rush Limbaugh for his disparaging remarks about soldiers currently serving and having served in Iraq. I am an officer in the United States Army about to go on my second 15 month tour, who disagrees with this war, and I feel Limbaugh attacked my honor and integrity.

(b) Sense of Senate.–It is the sense of the Senate–
(1) to reaffirm its support for all the men and women of the United States Armed Forces, including General David H. Petraeus, Commanding General, Multi-National Force-Iraq;
(2) to strongly condemn any effort to attack the honor and integrity of General Petraeus and all the members of the United States Armed Forces; and
(3) to specifically repudiate the unwarranted personal attack on General Petraeus by the liberal activist group Moveon.org.

Sincerely,
Marcus D. Byrne

1 comment:

Human said...

Hi Friend. Glad to see ya still blogging. I hope the family and all is doing good. It's great that Hunter has had a good run of time w/ you two. Man, it's so F upped that you 2 will most likely go back.

Sorry for not visiting but my machine went kaput and we could not afford one till now.

I really do thinks it's time more AD's step up like you have.

Peace.